- How long does it take for me to get my photos? - It usually takes around 24 hours for photos. If you have photos & videos it can take up to 3 days for you to get your video because video editing takes longer. You will still get your photos and drone photos within 24 hours.
- Do I need to be there for the photo shoot? - Typically you do not need to be there for the shoot because we have supra key access, but you are welcome to be there.
- Do we do sky replacements? - Yes, we do sky replacements on every photo if requested.
- Is payment due before the media is delivered? - Yes we need payment before media is delivered to ensure we get paid for the service we provide.
- What do I need to do to get the home ready for photos? -
Remove seasonal decorations.
Move garbage cans from view.
Hide all pet items (e.g., water bowls, litter boxes, cages, beds)
Remove rugs and runners in entry ways, kitchens, bathrooms and bedrooms so that the floor can be clearly seen.
Replace all burned out light bulbs both inside and outside.
Confirm that all lights, inside and out, are on.
Move cars, boats, trailers, etc. from driveway and do not park directly in front of the house.
Close the garage doors.
Make sure cushions in chairs are arranged neatly
Remove any unattractive potted plants or hanging baskets.
Turn on any pool features, lights, etc.
Make sure the pool and spa is clean.
Remove pool sweeps, floating chlorine tools.
Remove all children’s toys, bikes, etc.
Remove safety fence if you can.
have the gardener Trim bushes and trees.
Mow the grass, rake up leaves and debris, pull weeds and remove dead vegetation.
Remove yard signs (e.g., campaign signs, schools signs, sports signs)
Store hoses out of sight on rolled-up neatly
Remove all types of tools
Sweep or blow driveway, sidewalks and patios.
plant some fresh flowers in empty planters or pots and use fresh mulch. if you really want your yard to look nice.
Remove any patio furniture, grills, etc., in disrepair.
Turn off all ceiling fans
Open all curtains/blinds to allow light into your home.
minimize electrical cords (phone chargers and computer cords.)
hide and organize all mail, bills, paperwork, etc.
Turn TVs offf
Close all cabinets
Clean toilets and have the seats down
Clean off mirrors
remove items on countertops as much as possible
Hide shampoo/conditioner bottles, wash rags, etc. from showers and tubs.
Hide robes, slippers, etc. from view
Remove magnets, notes, artwork, etc. off of the refrigerator.
Hide all trash cans
Hide all food items from view.
Minimize items on counter tops ( cutting boards, pictures, knife blocks, appliances, etc.)
Make sure beds are made.
Make sure that any items stored in closets or under the beds are stored and hidden from view
Minimize items on bedside tables
Make sure all clothing is out of view
If you have a walk in closet make sure everything is neat and ready to be photographed
- Living Areas
Make sure pillows are fluffed and arranged nicely on sofas and chairs
Arrange shelves neatly
make sure all photos are level
- Dining Room
If you have a china cabinet make sure items are straight and neat.
- Personal Items
if you do not want Certificates, diplomas, awards, photographs, decorative names in children’s room, to show up on your real estate photographs. If desired, please remove before photos are taken.