Top 5 reasons why Real Estate Photography is essential to your arsenal!
1. Why is it so important to have your photos stand out? If the answer isn't obvious enough you want your listing to stick out from the rest and attract more renters to get the property leased as soon as possible. Many times potential tenants will simply ignore listings with no photos or lower quality shots. We've seen this time and time again. Even if the property is nice we noticed the first impression was a big factor when choosing a rental for prospects. This goes back to the old saying first impression can make or break you.
2. Dont be like every other Property Management Company using a basic camera or a smart phone. Poor quality photos stand out when prospective renters are looking at rental properties online. If you're looking to have your company stand out the first step is to have your photos stand out. If you're snapping your own pictures well you'll end up being like every other Property Management company.
3. Give your clients what they need! Landlords will love you for going the extra mile getting professional shots of their property. Once your listing is completed you should always send them a copy so they can see how fantastic their listing looks. Clients don't always know what to expect when you send them a copy if their listing but when they see the pro shots they immediately know they hired a true professional. You will be glad you hired a photographer each and every time. The gratitude from the landlords will surpass and cost you may gave incurred!
4. Do you want to be just average or are you a true professional? When you use professional photos for your Property Management Gilbert properties your clients will know they made the right choice hiring you. Give them something to brag about when mentioned your company like www.renterspad.com. Using a professional photographer like www.virtualhomezone.com will solidify your company as being a top pro in your area!
5. Gain referrals! Did you know that you're more than 5x more likely to get a referral based on using a professional photographer? This data was gathered over the last 2 years when we compared photos we've taken with a basic camera VS hiring a professional photographer. Are you looking to grow your portfolio? We've learned that following these simple steps will help take your business to the next level. If you're looking to excel at what you're doing then you'll need to step it up in all aspects of your business and photos shouldn't be left on the back burner.
Overall you can see the many benefits as to why you would want to hire a professional photographer to handle your photography needs. The reality is if you're a professional property manager the chances are you're not a professional photographer. If you follow these simple tips you can not only generate more business but you can also help brand your company image in being a professional company.
Nick Flournoy Is one of the best real estate agents in Arizona because he offers all of our services to every single one of his clients. If its a 150k home or a 2 million dollar home every client gets top notch service because Nick Believes we are all people and everyone should be treated with respect. If you are looking to relocate to another state Not only does he offer all of our services he also will help you relocate. If you are looking for a top notch real estate agent in Arizona please contact Nick at 480-444-8869 or Nick@flournoyrealty.com. Also if you are just browsing for homes nick offers one of the best websites and apps, you should check it out www.flournoyrealty.com!
With the surge in Arizona real estate photographers come inexperience..
This is why when you hire a professional photographer send them an email ask them to see previous work do not just go on there website because it looks nice and has a nice photo and then hire them. Ask the right questions ask the photographer what camera they use, Then look it up after. Ask them how they shoot the home if they use a flash etc. If you are going to hire someone make sure you hire the right photographer that is experienced and license like virtual home zone is.
Virtual home zone is happy to announce that we are hiring real estate photographers in Arizona. With all the new bookings coming in, it has been hard to keep up with demand. Virtual home zone is offering a partnership. We have two options if you have your own equipment like a drone a high end camera and all the required equipment we are willing to give you a bigger percentage and offer a partnership. Unlike other real estate photography company's we want to train you and make you a part of virtual home zone team. We will give you all the tools you need to become successful in the real estate photography industry without having to start from scratch and make a llc get insurance pay for marketing etc. We also have another option if you do not have the equipment but have the drive to become part of the team we will help train you and give you loaner equipment until you are able to pay off your own equipment! so any way you look at it you win! Join the real estate media team that is one of the new upcoming trending real estate media company's in Arizona. Even if you are just looking to edit photos here and there we have a place for you on the team!
They are awesome and are really professional!
I was searching for a property management company recently and found www.rentredbrick.com red brick rentals. I spoke with Mario Montoya and he seems like a real stand up guy. He gets involved with every process and really helps out a ton. I would defiantly recommend them for any of your property management needs!
sooo, this post is just to help people who need photos for their listings. In no way am I trying to say use Us. I just want people to know when they pay for something they are getting what they think they are paying for and not some fake 3rd party company. In the past few months I have been researching a lot of real estate photography companies in arizona and just checking out their photos just to see styles and techniques. I have also been calling them to ask about the photos and more than 75 percent of the time I have asked questions that any photographer should know and these people do not know because they are not the ones taking the photos. I ask "what lens are you using? are you using a wide angle lens?" just questions like these and most of the time their response is "well i'm not the one taking the photos" or "I would have to ask the company that takes the photos for us". As a photographer who owns my company and operates my company this is kind of frustrating because the Photography industry is being saturated with these 3rd party companies that just outsources all of their stuff to amateur photographers and since they are not doing anything they can charge pennies on the dollar for this service. So a lot of the times when you see a really low price for photography its most likely and outsourced company that is going to take your photos. some of the big real estate photography companies do not take there own photos and have zero in house photographers or training programs. I have been in business for the past 2 years and have never seen the surge in real estate photography companies like I have in the past 2 months. So when I see this happening I just wonder if they are legit companies because I have gone all in with my company and have put all my savings into virtual home zone. So we actually care about you and your listing. I am trying to help my customers by improving my services so even if you are not one of my clients write in the comments post below what you would like to see real estate photographers do. Anyways thank you for reading this and remember always ask questions.
Why you shouldn't use some Professional drone companies for real estate photography. What questions to ask before you do.
well lets just say I was on a job with a client at a multi million dollar house and my competition crashed his drone at our feet. Let me just describe this guy "the drone crashing guy". When his car pulled up It was wrapped with his company logo and looked legit. Me being the competition I was kind of nervous. I thought to myself "some young gun was going to get out of the car with the latest and greatest toys to shoot real estate photos." But When this guy got out of the car he was nothing like I expected. He looked to be in his upper 50's so he was an older gentlemen. When I shook this guys hand they where shaking and I thought to myself " how could he fly a drone with shaky hands". After we shook hands I asked him what equipment he was using he said "a DJI Inspire 1". A DJI Inspire 1 is a good drone but it was not the best. So me being the competition I asked him what he thought of the Freefly Alta 8 ( A heavy Lifter drone). His reply kind of shocked me because he had no clue of the brand or what it even was. Him being a "professional drone pilot" should know what that is.
I am actually Looking for investors to help me buy one for my production company wink wink. Anyways after all that I thought to myself this is going to be interesting. About 30 minutes after our initial conversation the drone was crashing at our feet. Crashing a drone is bad for many reasons one being the person flying the drone loses a really expensive item and gets pretty embarrassed crashing. One huge reason I started to think about why some people should not fly drones is because that guy could of easily flown that thing right into my head or neck if I wasn't looking and cut my neck open with the blades Or he could of crashed it into my clients Lamborghini. So I started thinking about things that clients (that being you) should think about when finding A drone company to fly for you. So before you hire a drone for your next video – whether it’s for your corporate video or a commercial, knowing the difference in drones and asking these important questions should help ensure you get the footage you want. And if the cost is too good to be true, then it probably is.
Do not Just any drone pilot
1. Does Your Real Estate Drone Photographer Have a License?
on August 29, 2016, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) made it mandatory that any non-hobbyists who use small unmanned aircraft systems (UAS or “drones”) for business uses have to get a FAA license.
What makes the part-107 license so important is that it helps make sure anything captured for your project is 100% legal and does not violate any restricted airspace or UAS laws. Someone with a license is so much less likely to put your company’s name and good reputation in danger by breaking airspace rules or flying the UAV/drone in places or times that people would find disruptive.
With a ton of licensed operators – the FAA says that the number of licensed drone pilots will surpass that of licensed airplane pilots soon. Please contact us to speak with one our FAA fully licensed drone pilots.
2. Is the drone pilot Insured?
This is another simple question. If they say that they are not, why would anyone take the risk of hiring them without it? If they do have liability insurance, it should be at least a $1 million and cover bodily injury and any property damage. Even to the most experienced drone pilot, there are so many factors that can come into play that may cause the loss of control of a drone including; a hardware of software falure, signal interference , or just a abrupt bout of bad weather.
3. WHAT IS THE DRONE PILOTS EXPERIENCE LEVEL? How LONG HAS THE DRONE PILOT BEEN IN BUSINESS FLYING DRONES?
Drones are a new and amazing business venture to be in with some guess work that the global drone industry could be worth $127 billion by the year 2020. With everyone and their mother purchasing a drone and 'starting up a drone business' and not having any prior experience or know how about aviation or flying drones it can be extremely hard to know who you are dealing with. Asking a drone pilot what their level of experience is and time frame they have been in business is a good start, but you should also be able to tell the pros from the amateurs by using the list above!
Always ask these questions.
Always ask these questions before hiring anyone to take photos for your real estate listing. When you use Virtual Home Zone you are cover in every aspect. So please contact us today! Make sure your next listing is shot professionally by virtual home zone!