Top 5 reasons why Real Estate Photography is essential to your arsenal!
1. Why is it so important to have your photos stand out? If the answer isn't obvious enough you want your listing to stick out from the rest and attract more renters to get the property leased as soon as possible. Many times potential tenants will simply ignore listings with no photos or lower quality shots. We've seen this time and time again. Even if the property is nice we noticed the first impression was a big factor when choosing a rental for prospects. This goes back to the old saying first impression can make or break you.
2. Dont be like every other Property Management Company using a basic camera or a smart phone. Poor quality photos stand out when prospective renters are looking at rental properties online. If you're looking to have your company stand out the first step is to have your photos stand out. If you're snapping your own pictures well you'll end up being like every other Property Management company.
3. Give your clients what they need! Landlords will love you for going the extra mile getting professional shots of their property. Once your listing is completed you should always send them a copy so they can see how fantastic their listing looks. Clients don't always know what to expect when you send them a copy if their listing but when they see the pro shots they immediately know they hired a true professional. You will be glad you hired a photographer each and every time. The gratitude from the landlords will surpass and cost you may gave incurred!
4. Do you want to be just average or are you a true professional? When you use professional photos for your Property Management Gilbert properties your clients will know they made the right choice hiring you. Give them something to brag about when mentioned your company like www.renterspad.com. Using a professional photographer like www.virtualhomezone.com will solidify your company as being a top pro in your area!
5. Gain referrals! Did you know that you're more than 5x more likely to get a referral based on using a professional photographer? This data was gathered over the last 2 years when we compared photos we've taken with a basic camera VS hiring a professional photographer. Are you looking to grow your portfolio? We've learned that following these simple steps will help take your business to the next level. If you're looking to excel at what you're doing then you'll need to step it up in all aspects of your business and photos shouldn't be left on the back burner.
Overall you can see the many benefits as to why you would want to hire a professional photographer to handle your photography needs. The reality is if you're a professional property manager the chances are you're not a professional photographer. If you follow these simple tips you can not only generate more business but you can also help brand your company image in being a professional company.